Editing provider information
Currently, any system user may edit any information contained in the provider profile.
Edits may only be made when a provider’s status is NOT Waiting on credentials or Reappointment sent, as this is when the provider is making edits to their information via EverCheck Wallet.
Any changes a system users makes to the provider profile in EverCheck will automatically reflect in the provider’s EverCheck Wallet account.
To edit a provider’s information:
- After signing into your account, access the Credentialing application from your Launchpad.
- Select the Providers tab from the Credentialing Overview.
- Select the provider you wish to assign to a system user from the list of providers. This directs you to the provider’s profile.
- Select the icon corresponding to the information that requires edits. For instance, select the “Employment History” icon to edit any information regarding the provider’s employment history.
- Within the credential section, select the pencil icon corresponding to the information you’re updating. Then, make any necessary updates.
- When you’re finished editing, select “Save” at the bottom of the page.