Granting and denying privileges
Providers request privileges during their application process through EverCheck Wallet. To grant or deny a provider’s requested privileges:
- After signing into your account, access the Credentialing application from your Launchpad.
- Select the Providers tab from the Credentialing Overview.
- Select the provider to access their profile.
- Select the “Privileges” tab.
Medical Staff teams can access the privileges tab at any time except when a provider’s status is Waiting for credentials or Reappointment sent.
- Expand the specialty.
- Approve or deny each privilege using the checkboxes.
- Select “Save” when finished.
If a provider’s application is approved, they’re able to see which privileges they have been granted/denied within their EverCheck Wallet account. If a provider’s application is denied, they will not be able to view this information.